................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just to let you know I am still here........

I have the most marvelous idea that I am sketching out for the December Challenge.  I am hoping it will work because this will be a unique and wonderful thing.

No peeks just yet.  Maybe tomorrow........

It was a bleak and dreary day, warm with no sight of cool yet.  A day for sewing. 

glen:  This, unfortunately is not my back yard, we went to False River (a bend in the Mississippi River that got cut off from the river where it went straight) for Santa Photos for the Bassets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.