................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

April challenge update


OK. getting caught up...  I took parts of my photo and took liberties with others... 
I left in my dirty windows... 
and added the BIRDs that sit outside my windows and tweet, waking me up in the morning...  Lovingly, I used a pillow case my grandmother embroidered to keep it in existence in a quilt.
I want ot hand quilt with light blue Fans and incorporate a bit of Modern quilting in it... 

...to be continued.

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful work and it has lots of meaning with your grandmother's embroidered birds. Watching your progress is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this? It looks great so far! I love the colored stripes, and adding the embroidery is genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.