................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Swap

Oh, my Swap Partner Shelly sent me the most beautiful and wonderful piece of all!  Beaded and triangulated it is so beautiful.

The picture really does not show the work with the beads and all the crystals.  Each triangle is totally beaded all the way around!  And the whole thing shimmers when you move it! 

Thank you, and to answer your question:  YES!  I love it!

glen:  Definitely!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I guess I am the only one who has not got mine finished. I promise, Shelly, I will get it in the mail by the end of the week. I just have to figure out what constitutes too many beads. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love the trees within the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I kinda got a little carried away with the whole triangle theme . . . heehee! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you stacked those trees ...like in a balancing act. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.