................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fabulous tree!

I got Margaret's fabulous challenge quilt yesterday
and it's already hanging in my front hall.

She had posted little peeks earlier, but it is sooooo great in person

with all those little bits and pieces in it, the rick rack, and the sequins,
and I love the zig zag quilting in the background.

Thanks so much for the great swap, and all the extra goodies.

I finished Beth's quilt last night.
Here's a little taste before it goes off in the mail.
Merry Kaffe-mas!

5 comments:

  1. It is a fabulous tree! I love seeing what everyone has made. I am still working on Shelly's, and she is being very patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beginning to get excited as I see bits and reveals of all the trees!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cute little lopsided tree. It really is fabulous! I need to get crackin' . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tree is delightful! Tutorial? I'd love to create one or a forest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tree, and it looks great in your hallway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.