................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Sneak Peak


Today, I got a chance to work on my little quilt for Shelly.  I made some fabric in three values.  I wanted to see if I could create a little depth.  I also did some foundation piecing once I got the fabric made.  I am still learning how to make my own foundation designs from my designs.  This one worked pretty well.  Now, I have some borders to add and a little applique to do. 

1 comment:

  1. You enticed me over to your blog with this cool pic ... was hoping to see a little more ... alas, you are good at keeping secrets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.