................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Monday, August 8, 2011

More Play
















Yesterday I played with my blocks & scraps & decided that instead of two-color blocks, some looked better with three colors ... so I fixed them. I also decided to make three 16" pillows instead of two 20". Late this afternoon the fabric came ... yippee! I cut one piece to see how they will most likely look (minus the fingerprint on my camera lense). I probably won't post again until all my belongings are packed & ready for the move. That doesn't mean I won't sneak in a little sewing for relaxation!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this color! Looking great so far!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your palette is complete now. Love that taupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The taupe is wonderful. Perfect for this fabric. Great pillow ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.