................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Any more triangle trees out there?

As the instigator of the December swap, I feel slightly obligated to check:
Did everyone get their tree quilt/project?
Have we seen them all here?
I've had lots of great comments on the one I got from Margaret (top)
and I had fun making the one for Beth (bottom)
as well as an extra for a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I am ashamed to say Shelly's is in its envelope, addressed, but it won't get mailed until I get to the post office tomorrow. I ran out of stamps, and when I have Bella days, the post office is not an option.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.