................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Challenge Update

I want to know how you are doing!  I want to know that because I have been totally and unproductively searching for my Word Play book for two weeks now.  I was doing that big clean up in my room and I had the darn thing in my hands.  Now, it is nowhere to be found!

I even started a process post and had to stop because all I did was search through stacks of books for my precious book.

Doesn't that make you want to AUGHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. Glen, I have a tutorial posted on my blog (under tutorials) on making letters. check it out at scrapsandstrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that with a 2012 calendar in December and I still can't find it. My poor wall looks so blank since I took down the 2011 one. I may have to give in and go buy another one. Good luck finding your book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.