................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

success!

OK, attempt number three.. after two attempts went into the garbage can.. Ihave now 
finally made a proper block... in solids. per instruction! yippee!
I don't  know why I chose such hideous colors...
I will be cutting THIS one block up... I don't want to make another...LOL!
But I will be happy to take a rotary cutter to this!
stay tuned!

( don't know why this block made me want to pull my hair out...)


 Stay tuned for the final.... to be cont'd

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I love this one! The colors are fabulous! Don't cut it... send it to me... I will add on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, myself. Good choice on the cutting and changing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Once you got going, you really took off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool ... such interesting possibilities ... love the colors even if you don't !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you look as good bald as this block looks cut up! glen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.